Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Public Education - BMPs for MS4s to inform individuals and households about ways to reduce stormwater pollution.
- Public Involvement - BMPs for MS4s to involve the public in the development, implementation, and review of an MS4's stormwater management program.
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination - BMPs for identifying and eliminating illicit discharges and spills to storm drain systems.
- Construction - BMPs for MS4s and construction site operators to address stormwater runoff from active construction sites.
- Post-construction - BMPs for MS4s, developers, and property owners to address stormwater runoff after construction activities have completed.
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping - BMPs for MS4s to address stormwater runoff from their own facilities and activities.
EBS is a member of the City of Portland's Clean River Rewards Professional Referral List.